IGP "Terres Beaujolaises"

Emmanuel Giboulot

Burgundy

Vintage

2016

Grape Varieties

Gamay

Description

Terroir : schist and volcanic soil

Vinification : Grapes are hand-picked. 30% of whole grapes are put into vats. The rest of the vines (70%) are destemmed. Alcoholic fermentation in wood tank opened for 20 to 30 days. Manual pigeage (puching of the cap) and as well as remontage (pumping over) are performed. Ageing for 11 months in oak barrels.

Vintages & Larger Formats

NAME PRICE SIZE VINTAGE
IGP "Terres Beaujolaises" Login Bottle (75cl) 2016

Emmanuel Giboulot Winelist

Get social with Dynamic Vines

on Instagram